Thursday, January 29, 2009

freebies, freebies, freebies!

What can I say, I LOVE freebies. There is nothing better than checking the good ole snail mail and finding a little package or envelop filled with free goodies. It's like Christmas everyday. And freebies are perfect for college students like me, I mean we already have loads of time on our hands, why not stick it to the man and get as much free stuff as possible without doing anything. My freebie addiction started in July of 2008, and at first I wouldn't get that many things. Now, that I use heyitsfree.net I can find multiple freebies everyday, that I know are legit and will coming in the mail.

I've gotten some great stuff, and most of the samples come with coupons, which is awesome! I think the best freebie I have gotten was a sample of Jewels Mixed Berry Hookah Tobacco. Mmm that stuff was great, along with Seatle's Best French Vanilla Coffee.

So buttom line. Check out heyitsfree.com Goob, and the other writers are entertaining and can add some enjoyment to the mundane life that most of us lead. So get some free stuff, if you want. I mean I'm not going to force you or anything.

live. laugh.love

No comments: